A primary goal of the BJC ACO is to improve the quality of care our patients receive under the program. We want to help folks stay healthier, and that means improving our care standards and changing the ways we deliver those services to our patients.
BJC and Medicare have agreed to track 33 important quality of care measurements to ensure that seniors in the program are receiving quality care. These measures range from nationally recognized standards for heart disease and diabetes treatment all the way to the availability of physicians to see their patients and the overall patient care experience.
Some measures emphasize good preventive care and avoiding health problems, and others track how we care for vascular disease and other important problems. Overall, patients should see an improvement in the coordination and quality of care that they receive from their doctor's office as part of the Accountable Care Organization.
Information about the BJC ACO
Click here to read our public report.
View our current BJC ACO commercial.
Yes, our ACO uses the SNF 3-Day Rule Waiver
- Garden View Care Center Inc.
- Meridian Village Association
- Lutheran Senior Services - at Meramec Bluffs
- Lutheran Senior Services - Mason Pointe Care Center
- Lutheran Senior Services - Lenoir Health Care Center
- Lutheran Senior Services - Laclede Groves
- Lutheran Senior Services - at Breeze Park
- Americare at Southbrook Nursing Center LLC
- Tiger Place, LLC
- Manor Grove, Inc
- Mount Carmel Communities, LLC
- Country Meadows Nursing and Rehab
- Delmar Gardens of Meramec Valley Operating, LLC
- Delmar Gardens North Operating, LLC
- Delmar Gardens of Creve Coeur Operating, LLC
- Delmar Gardens of South County, Inc.
- Delmar Gardens on the Green Operating, LLC
- Delmar Gardens of Chesterfield Operating, LLC
- Delmar Gardens West Operating, LLC
- Delmar Gardens O'Fallon Operating, LLC
- NHC HealthCare - Desloge, LLC
- NHC HealthCare - Maryland Heights, LLC
- NHC HealthCare - Macon, LLC
- NHC HealthCare - St. Charles, LLC
- Villages of St. Peters, LLC
- Alton Memorial Hospital
- Village North, Inc.
- Bethesda Long Term Care, Inc. (Southgate)
- Bethesda Long Term Care, Inc. (Bethesda Meadows)
- Bethesda Long Term Care, Inc. (Dilworth)
- Memorial Care Center
Quality Performance Results